Friday, March 14, 2008

Razer/Microsoft Reculsa Keyboard Preview

3 weeks ago, I sent my sisters Reculsa Keyboard for warranty, due to some electronic circuit problem. In return, they give me a new one, straight from the distributor, hehe even with the box seal. The keyboard is slightly on the 'big' side, its even almost as long as a Logitech g15 keyboard. Maybe its what to be expected from a gaming keyboard, big money, big size.

Got it back from AllIT, Low Yat. Right on the table, with the resit.
Front View of the box (no time to get a good shot, a lil too busy)
Main technologies supported by razer
Back View of box
Slicing it open...
The Sealed Contents
Keyboard, armrest, driver, manual, tutorial
Keyboard once set up.
2 usb ports at the side (sadly, like all gaming keyboard with usb ports, its usb v1.1 complaint, and very underpowered. Cant plug most usb flash drives, external hard disk and all high power usb devices)
Includes a gold plated usb plug (as like all razer products)Safety Certified
Health Warning stuff (its so so microsoft. They put this warning in to every of their keyboards, same as Logitech)
This is the coolest thing I seen on this keyboard! A cord wrapper.
The keyboard under the dark
The light is a lil too bright for my eyes though. I even need to tweak my eyes for a while when looking on the keyboard in the dark. The alphabets are in bold, a lil to thick for my taste too.
The armrest is the best I have ever seen. It has a soft leather cushion on top, so comfy, so microsoft.
The jogdial is abit on the slow side
Too lil macross buttons to play with
Overall is one nice keyboard, one with an affordable price

No comments: