Friday, March 14, 2008

Leaving so soon... Not!

I went to Assunta Hospital, expecting to bring my grandma home, however, the good doctor asked her to stay here longer, to make sure she is totally fine before discharging her. She is quite aged, so we agreed to let her stay longer. My grandma however, as rebellious as she is, despite her age, with the help of some sedative medicine, actually trying to persuade the doctor in an unusually, funny way, to let her out of the hospital. Though the doctor refuse.
The doctors name is Suresh. It well reminded me of the show 'Heroes'. The professor of genetics. Just give her the fountain of youth!My grandma, moody after failed to persuade the doctor. lolz
My sis and aunt, who stayed with my grandma the whole way, eating A&W next to my grandma. My grandma got hospital food. Then my grandma sneak in and took some A&W chicken as well. lolz. My grandma should be discharged by tomorrow, if the blood levels are good.

No comments: