Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A day at starbucks

My grandmother got admitted to Assunta Hospital in Petaling Jaya for a case of Denggi Fever. She had it for a week plus before the doctor in a Clinic in Sri Sentosa forced her to go there. It all started fever, then she started to get weak and her joints started go get painful. Had me worried sick, and luckily my Microprocessor lecturer who was suppose to teach me on Monday morning, is on leave, going back to her homeland. I went to see her that morning to see how she is doing.
I reach there about 9.30am along with my sis, bro and mum. At that time, my grandma seems healthier than when I last visited her last Saturday, at her house. She immediately insist on getting out of the hospital, claiming that she is cured, lolz. While waiting for the blood test results to show, we went to starbucks, just downstairs of Assunta Hospital. Coffee, coffee, milk, milk.
My bro bought a sheppards pie (reminds me of the show sweeny todd, human meat pie.lolz). It caused me more than rm50 in total! Well, I only paid half. lolz.
My sis (cute isn't she?) and my aunt enjoying their meal.
The blood test results came on 11am, when I was on the train to my college. My mum sms'ed me and said my grandma really got denggi. Then the treatment started and my grandma can go back home on Friday. Yeah!

No comments: