Sunday, March 16, 2008

Finally I am able to wear back my Giordano Long Pants!

After about two months of exercising, Doing about at least 60 push ups, doing dumbbells at least 60 times in 3 separate ways and doing 120 crunches in my room every day, plus some skating exercise I am finally able to wear my Giordano Long Pants! This morning, when I was preparing myself for class, open my cupboard and found myself only my Giordano long pants left. I forgotten that I did left my 2 other long pants home. At first I thought I will never fit in it, but it does nicely!. Last time I weighted myself, My weight has dropped down to 72kg (I almost gained 5kg last year=about77kg). My weight is still dropping. I am aiming to drop till the 60kg barrier for now.
I just hope this can be an example for a friend of mine, who is suffering the same faith as I did. I can do it, why cant you?

No comments: