Friday, March 14, 2008

It's time again

My old sunglasses broke on me. Ah, its been serving to protect my eyes from harmful UV rays for the past 2 years. Its a frameless sunglass, with the limb hooked to the lens with merely 2 tiny screws. It broke off when I wore it in my room, lolz. But really, it served me well. Its time to replace, and today, I was wondering around Sungei Wang, and saw a shop selling zerox sunglasses. Its on SALE! I went in the shop, looked around, and got hooked with this pair of sunglasses.
Side View. I like frameless
Clearer look. On me. Hehe. Dun mind the red dot.
Now I just cant wait to go on a vacation. I haven't been traveling for about 2 years now. studying, working, studying, working, yada yo! The beginning of this year started very coldly.....
Rain almost everyday.Yesterday almost rained two days straight. I cant believe hot sun makes me happy. Hee

No comments: