Sunday, March 30, 2008

The Malaysian Morning Wet Market

Last Saturday morning, I have been to the wet market near my place to shop. It's a newly opened market, so I followed my parents, to get ingredients for my own cooking. Then suddenly I got in charge of cooking dinner..... Well.... Lets just say it did not go so well... hehe.

My mum on the phone, noisy environment.
It's still new, floor quite clean, and hardly got any strong rotten odor.
Veggie, veggie veggie..... planing to cook sambal belacan veggie.... thats y. :P


My grandma is going great. Able to walk much better now. I can now stop worrying and continue on my studies..... But its getting bored..... Lemme play some games first. Currently playing C&C3 Kane's Wraith

Cant wait for the end of my exams. Metal Gear Solid 4 and Devil May Cay 4 is coming out soon too. Might be getting a PS3 then too...
hehe


Just cant wait to finish my exams

No comments: