Saturday, March 15, 2008

Forgotten Promises

I was cleaning my room this morning, sorting out my stuff, and then when I was cleaning under my bed, I saw something I long forgotten. Something that I cast away, hoping that it would not be this way. Bla bla...

Whatever. Whats passed is passed.

This was a promise that we took when we were together. I cant believe its still there. Though she broke the promise when I asked her in my sms "do you still love me?" and she replied "no". Though I still love her, as a friend, and the promise was written by her anyways. Since the promise was broken, I think its best to burn it. After so long I finally have the courage to do so.Well, Its for the best.
I will be keeping this three. They bring good memories.
And after I finished my stars, I got 3 left. I will be keeping it. Now looking for a proper case. Hehe.
Now my room is clean, and I can concentrate on my studies.

No comments: