Saturday, March 15, 2008

It's Finally Finished!

With so many Lab reports, assignments, test 2 and exams to finish, I hardly got any time for my own works. Finally, after 3 months+, I finally finished making 1000++ stars in 3 separate gifts.
I will be giving the bottle to my roommate and his girl, and the wrapped up one for someone who helped me allot. Wondering who the lucky ones are? lolz. The first one (not shown here) has been given to my ex-girl as Valentines Day present and I forgot to take picture. I wonder where she put it now..... erm.... dun even dare to ask. Hehe. Hopefully in a nice place.

Amazingly, the one in the package has more stars (470) than the one in the bottle (450). I cant believe it for myself either. Looks can be deceiving. This is how lil wine is in the bottle, only 750ml (even a large bottle of coke has 1500ml). Its surprising who business is done these days.

Now, the only task is to give them in the right time and the right place.

No comments: