Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My partners in crime

Enough with the techno stuff, really, enough. It makes my blog looks like a freek blog. Ok, aside from my interest in technology, I really love skating. When I skate against the wind, it makes all my problems go away...... well, just for a while, but it's worth it.
These are my recreational inline skate, the K2 soul 7 skates, 2006 edition. I got it two years ago from skateline in TTDI, here is the address.
Skateline Malaysia T.T.D.I.
No. 18, Lorong Datuk Sulaiman 1,
Taman Tun Dr Ismail,
60000 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-7727 7SK8 (7758)
Fax: 03-7727 5SK8 (5758)
Email: info@skateline.com.my
Open on Tuesdays to Fridays, 12.00pm - 8.00pm.
Open on Saturdays to Sundays, 8.00am - 8.00pm.
Close on Mondays.
http://www.skateline.com.my
Close up look.

It's armed with ABEC 7 bearings which I got from Cool@lement at Sungei Wang Plaza, where they mainly sell aggressive roller parts, like aggressive skates (the one below) and high quality skateboards. Look how smooth it is....

Now, my second pair of skates are the inline aggressive skates: The Xsjado Basics. Got them from Cool@lement Sungei Wang
The Total Package: the most versatile skate I have ever seen.
The package includes a footwrap (a shoe) and the skate itself.
I wear a size 9US. However, this skate has the ability to adjust its size from a minimum size 9 to 15..... i think. However, the shoewrap cant . Luckly, I can easily fit a running shoe inside if my friends want to skate with me. This skate has my nicely tuned ABEC7 bearings with a standard aggressive size wheel. Luckly, the wheels are quite cheap in cool@lement. I am using Blank Wheels (grey and white as can be seen on picture above). The footwrap in the skate.

Tied up and ready to go.

No comments: