Thursday, March 20, 2008

Grandma's Condition

Yesterday, I went back home for a single day holiday, going back to my college on Friday morning (got Control Systems class at 10am, means I will be rushing back at about 7am.). I will be in college for the weekend to prepare for my test. I have two test to attend to next week.

I have visited my grandma, and she seem to be fine, with only one problem, probably its minor. Originally, she has joint pains on her leg for a long time now. Doctors usually give her painkillers so that she could walk. Now however, she cant walk, even with painkillers. The good doctor said that she slept on the bed for too long (due to denggi fever) and need time and effort to re-train her legs to walk properly.

Somehow, that is a good thing, in a way. She usually will be cooking and stressing herself up doing house chores. Now, she could avoid doing those things and rest properly. Hehe. My aunt is cooking for the family, and my mum brings my aunt to the wet market every weekends. So everything is looking fine.

Now I am comfortable leaving them as it is now and continue with my studies.

No comments: