Monday, June 23, 2008

Trick Pass

Wow, its been months since I last post anything. I was so busy in my studies + project during the weekdays and playing monster hunter every single weekend.

As well as my final year project, I will be also be doing another project. The project will be my legacy towards my experience skating in Inti, which will be Inti's first and very own Trick Pass.

A trick pass is mainly a blueprint of Inti, with all the places I skated, possible trick spots, shortcuts and training areas.

The Trick pass will have complete information:
- floor roughness
- recommended skate settings
- road tilt angle
- expert level
- wind set
- proper time
- sweet spots
- possible skills
- and more


The Trick pass is currently made for inline skaters only, specifically for recreational, hockey, aggressive and speed skaters only.

Skateboarders and other related players are more than welcome to participate and contribute towards the project.

With this, I hope it will be attract more skaters towards the future.

No comments: