Wednesday, June 25, 2008

In need of parts. URGENTLY!!!

My skates have been with me for 2 years already. My soul7 still looks great despite been inflicted plenty of damage. However, the wheels ain't so tough. I have cracked about 4 of my wheels, and ended 3 more by lots of wear and tear.

My budget this few months is about 6 feet under, and cause of the recent fuel price hike, skate prices is now higher than it has ever been.

The last time I bought my wheels, 80mm, 82a is only rm160 for 8 pcs. Now its 200!!!. Ridiculous. How am I suppose to continue my activities like this? Really a pain in the a** but if its my passion, I got no choice.

My current math in skates:

new fuel price = old fuel price x 140%

new skate price/old skate price = new fuel price/old fuel price

new skate price = 1.4 times the price of old skates

proof:
new soul series skates cost->rm1.4k
my old soul 7->rm1k

I really hope oil price drop soon

my skates really going to break at any moment

No comments: