Saturday, May 10, 2008

My final semester has started

After 2 weeks of holidays, It seems my journey towards the end of my diploma-hood has finally almost coming to an end.

This semester, I am taking 4 subjects, Communications 2, Java Programming, Bahasa Melayu, and yes, my Final Year Project.

My project title is building a digital pressure sensor. My adviser for the project is Mr Too, a senior lecturer who teaches hard subjects, always say its easy, and quite hard to understand him.

The first week has ended for my final semester, with lots of problems like class clashes, searching for information on the net for proper equipments on building the pressure sensor (which is very pricey) and my newly obtained habit, which is chatting on the lowyat.net forum. Well.... my life is kinna boring.

No comments: